Friday, October 26, 2012

Missing Myself

Crazy week.  Seriously really crazy week.

No blog post for the last few days, no page views either... interesting! I have had actually a number of silly thoughts that could make a post only to be lost in oblivion by the time I was able to sit down and try to put pen to paper-- rather fingers to keyboard.  All three fingers.

This week cancer keeps coming to the forefront of my brain.  Not only with patients sharing their cancer stories with me and friends with polyps in their colons (benign thankfully) and my aunt laying on her deathbed with hospice counting her every breath. (Why would a hospice nurse be concerned about constipation? really? Or is there a different message there?)

So what is the universe telling me? There really needs to be some greater message.  But maybe that is just it. No big message.  Rather, no big message?  Why not? So, three is the charm and now I can be done.  Except I really need to schedule that colonoscopy for myself.  So I can look at the universe and breathe a little sigh of relief. (fingers crossed)

And on the lighter side, amazing sleep for the last few days, and the crazy dreams have calmed.  With the exception of Monday night, rather Tuesday AM with a jolt from sleep at 4 AM with no hope of further sleep for the night.  But the last two nights....perfect. Discussing my sleep...pretty boring,  That should be enough to put anyone to sleep.  So I shall now.  

And tomorrow perhaps a more coherent thought with some entertainment value. Or not.





No comments:

Post a Comment